Have you had your 5+ a day? Try hoki tinto for dinner tonight. The healthy dish is loaded with veggies and energy-boosting hoki loin.
400g baby beetroot
50g plain flour
400g bok choy
10g Red Thai curry paste
550g Independent Fisheries hoki loin
80g Maggi Instant Potato
10g Maggi Demi-Glace
25g Maggi Green Herb Bouillon
100g Butter & Oil
100ml white wine
100g grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 100°C
2. Cook beetroot submerged in water until soft.
3. Dilute Thai curry paste with 20mls of wine. Marinade 4 portioned hoki loin (120g). Cover and put in the fridge. The leftover pieces of hoki will be cooked in a pot with water, lemon juice, Maggi Green Herbs to taste. Turn off the gas and add in Maggi Instant Potato, the cheese, eggs and milk. Mix well.
5. Mould potato mixture into squares, in a fry pan, using oil brown both sides and place in oven until ready to serve.
6. Melt 50g of butter, add the wine and leave it to evaporate. Add the Maggi demi-glace already diluted with fish stock and cook till it is the right consistency.
7. Just 10 minutes before serving pass the Independent Fisheries hoki loin through the flour and brown both sides in a fry pan with oil and butter.
8. Cook the bok choy in boiling water until tender.
9. On warm dishes, plate the dish and garnish, ready to serve.